VVKB Engine Heater Titan-B1 110V/230V 1.2KW (Upgraded) Heating With Built-in Water Pump TUV CE FCC RoHS
Why choose Vvkb engine block heaters?
There are various types of engine block heaters on the market, each varying in form factor and structure. Among them are ones that resemble Vvkb engine block heaters, but why should you choose Vvkb engine block heaters?
Vvkb engine block heaters have the following 7 advantages.
- Vvkb has 27 years of experience in engine block heater manufacturing.
- Over the past 27 years, more than 10 million customers have chosen Vvkb engine block heaters to solve their engine hard starting problems.
- The factories we work with include: Paccar, Daimler Trucks, Hummer Military Vehicles, Volvo, Sweden, etc.
- Whether your vehicle is a small ATV, or a large truck and genset, Vvkb can provide engine block heaters in different power and form factors to fit your engines.
- Whether you are in Europe, or North America, Vvkb can provide engine block heaters for 110V and 230V voltages. And, depending on your country, we will provide you with European standard or North American standard and Australian standard plugs. So you can easily use Vvkb engine block heaters.
- Vvkb engine block heaters are TUV, CE, RoHS, and FCC certified. You will be satisfied with the quality of the Vvkb Engine Block Heater like our more than 10 million customers.
- We will also provide attentive service. No matter if you encounter any problem during the installation of the engine block heater or during the use of the Vvkb engine co-cylinder heater, you can send us an email and we will reply to you within 6-8 hours.
- We will also provide customization service. If you are a bulk buying customer and our regular engine block heater does not fit your requirements well, please tell us your requirements, our experienced engineers, will design your exclusive engine block heater according to your requirements so that you can use Vvkb engine block heater most easily.
VVKB Engine Heater Titan-B1 110V/230V 1.2KW PTC Heating With built-in water pump TUV CE FCC RoHS
Titan-B1 is a product of Vvkb, combining the best features of two previous models.
The compact form factor and strong heating power of Titan-P1, as well as the durable heating tube and small form factor of Titan-P3, are combined in one innovative engine heater that saves space and boosts efficiency in vehicles where space is limited.
The heating tube is made of stainless steel and uses aluminum die casting to die-cast the electric heating tube in the middle of the aluminum block, which gives it a longer service life than other heaters.
It has been on the market for 9 years and has sold more than 2 million sets.
Vvkb Engine Heater Titan B1 External Dimensional Drawing
Engine Heater Titan-B1 Installation Diagram
Engine block heater heating effect
Vvkb engine heater Titan-B1 inlet and outlet schematic
DATA OF VVKB ENGINE BLOCK HEATER TITAN-B1
|Weight||2 lbs (0.9 kg)|
|Dimension||165mm X 87mm X 82mm (6.5” X 3.4” X 3.2”)|
|Interface Diameter||5/8" (16mm)|
|With Built-in Pump||Yes|
|Pump Type||Magnetic Pump|
|Built-in Thermostat||Two thermostats 45℃ - 65℃(113℉ - 149℉)|
|Waterproof Rating||IP X4|
|Heating Tube Material and Process||Stainless steel, aluminum die-casting|
|Heating Tube Life||8000hr|
|Shell Material||Aluminum alloy die-casting|
|Shell Treatment Process||Plastic painting and laser engraving|
|Certification||TUV, CE, RoHS, FCC|
|Installation Method||Connected in series or parallel to coolant hoses|
Engine block heater installation video
Don't let the cold weather keep you from starting your Vvkb engine heater in the morning.
Order one today, and you'll never have to worry about your engine's performance again.
With a Titan-B1 engine heater, you'll help reduce pollution and prevent your engine from freezing over.
Fuel savings through shorter warm-up phase of the engine.
Faster action of the defroster vents and rapid heating of the interior.
Minimizes engine and catalyst wear. Minimizes wear on the vehicle battery.
Easy installation No intervention in the vehicle electrical system necessary. the heater is integrated at a suitable place in a radiator hose.
Compact design with integrated pump and heater Low circulation resistance.
Self-regulating through integrated thermostatic control.
Protects the environment;
Strong built pumps.
External Testing Certification TUV CE RoHS FCC
Any questions please feel free to contact: email@example.com
Please visit our wholesale website: Block heater supplier
Need help? Please email our award-winning support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive our reply within 8 hours.