VVKB Car Heater With the Pump S-8005 110V/230V Engine Heater
Why choose Vvkb engine block heaters?
There are various types of engine block heaters on the market, each varying in form factor and structure. Among them are ones that resemble Vvkb engine block heaters, but why should you choose Vvkb engine block heaters?
Vvkb engine block heaters have the following 7 advantages.
- Vvkb has 27 years of experience in engine block heater manufacturing.
- Over the past 27 years, more than 10 million customers have chosen Vvkb engine block heaters to solve their engine hard starting problems.
- The factories we work with include: Paccar, Daimler Trucks, Hummer Military Vehicles, Volvo, etc.
- Whether your vehicle is a small ATV, or a large truck and genset, Vvkb can provide engine block heaters in different power and form factors to fit your engines.
- Whether you are in Europe, or North America, Vvkb can provide engine block heaters for 110V and 230V voltages. And, depending on your country, we will provide you with European standard or North American standard and Australian standard plugs. So you can easily use Vvkb engine block heaters.
- Vvkb engine block heaters are TUV, CE, RoHS, and FCC certified. You will be satisfied with the quality of the Vvkb Engine Block Heater like our more than 10 million customers.
- We will also provide attentive service. No matter if you encounter any problem during the installation of the engine block heater or during the use of the Vvkb engine co-cylinder heater, you can send us an email and we will reply to you within 6-8 hours.
- We will also provide customization service. If you are a bulk buying customer and our regular engine block heater does not fit your requirements well, please tell us your requirements, our experienced engineers, will design your exclusive engine block heater according to your requirements so that you can use Vvkb engine block heater most easily.
Vvkb Engine Block Heater for Truck
Vvkb truck engine heater with built-in water pump can assist coolant flow, reduce heater working time and save electricity.
It also has anti-vibration function so that the heater will not malfunction when the vehicle is driven at high speed and on bumpy roads.
The electric heater tube of Vvkb truck engine heater is die-cast inside the aluminum block, which greatly extends the service life of the heater tube.
Advantages of the Vvkb Engine Block Heater Titan-P4:
Easy to install
With two thermostats
With built-in water pump
Wide range of applications
All accessories are replaceable
Multiple power options available
Aluminum die-cast electric heaters with extra long service life.
DATA OF VVKB ENGINE BLOCK HEATER TITAN-P4
|Weight||2.6 lbs (1.2 kg)|
|Dimension||222mm X 65mm X 90mm (8.7” X 2.6” X 3.5”)|
|Interface Diameter||5/8" (16mm)|
|With Built-in Pump||Yes|
|Pump Type||Magnetic Pump|
|Built-in Thermostat||Two thermostats 45℃ - 65℃(113℉ - 149℉)|
|Waterproof Rating||IP X4|
|Heating Tube Material and Process||Stainless steel, aluminum die-casting|
|Heating Tube Life||8000hr|
|Shell Material||Aluminum alloy die-casting|
|Shell Treatment Process||Plastic painting and laser engraving|
|Certification||TUV, CE, RoHS, FCC|
|Installation Method||Connected in series or parallel to coolant hoses|
Vvkb engine block heater Titan-P4 inlet and outlet schematic
Vvkb Engine Heater Titan-P4 3D structural drawing
Vvkb Engine Heater Titan-P4 External Dimensional Drawing
Engine block heater Titan-P4 installation diagram
Engine block heater installation video
Keep your engine warm and happy this winter by installing a Titan-P4 Vvkb engine heater. It will reduce emissions and help you save money on fuel.
When you install a Titan-P4, your engine will be able to start easily in cold weather and last longer.
Any questions please feel free to contact: email@example.com
Please visit our wholesale website: Block heater supplier
Need help? Please email our award-winning support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive our reply within 8 hours.