VVKB Portable Diesel Heater DC 12V AC 110V/230V 8500 BTU/16000 BTU for Vans Tent, Trucks, RVs, Tents and Boats
Why Choose The Vvkb Portable Heater?
- Extensive heater experience---You work with the manufacturer that has 27 years of experience in heater production. Yes, we're a master craftsman.
- Low noise operation---Vvkb portable heaters work with low noise, so you can enjoy a restful night's sleep in a peaceful environment. And you won't disturb your neighbors either.
- Easy installation and cost saving---The Vvkb portable heater can be operated with ease. All you need to do is connect the exhaust pipe, connect the power supply, add fuel to the tank, and the portable heater will work properly. It will save you money because you won't have to pay anyone else to set it up.
- Providing after-sales service---If you encounter any problems with your heater, just get in touch with us and we'll provide a solution within 6-8 hours. All you need to do is send us an email.
- Extremely long service life---Vvkb heaters use high-quality raw materials, so they will last 8-10 years. All you need to do is turn the heater on for more than 15 minutes per month. And, replace the glow plugs every 2-3 years.
- Wide range of applications---Vvkb portable is the perfect solution for heating a variety of places, including tents, cabins, caravans and ice fishing tents. You can move freely in each space that needs heating.
Vvkb portable heater is a complete unit. It has all the parts pre-installed and is immediately available for use. Therefore, it is perfect for tents, caravans, motor homes, as well as ski lodges, forest huts, and similar shelters.
- The Vvkb diesel portable heater is rated at 12V/110V and has a heat output of 8500 BTU - 16000 BTU per hour.
- Compared to other brands of heaters, our heaters consume 7%-10% less fuel on average.
- The heater works 12%-21% quieter.
- Each set of our heaters undergoes rigorous testing before leaving the factory. To make sure the heater can work perfectly.
- No matter what questions you have while using the heater, you will get our help. Yes, using a Vvkb heater is very hassle-free.
- Over the past 19 years, more than 10 million customers have used Vvkb diesel heaters to provide hot air to the cab of their vehicles.
- The factories we work with include: Paccar, Daimler Trucks, Hummer Military Vehicles, Volvo, etc.
- And the quality of our products has been well received by them. We believe you will also be very satisfied with the quality of our products
VVKB Portable Diesel Heater Apollo-P2 Data
VVKB Portable Diesel Heater Apollo-P1 Data
But, being portable doesn't mean low-quality, on the contrary. Just like it's Apollo cousins, VVKB portable heater uses the Kyocera glow pin, and a 2025 stainless steel combustion chamber. These two parts ensure diesel is completely burnt. Also, the unique design of our heater reduces the noise, which is very important if you plan to sleep next to it.
VVKB Portable Diesel Heaters - Quality + Convenience
We have two portable heater models: Apollo-P1 and Apollo-P2. P1 produces 8500BTU heat output, while P2 produces 16000BTU.
You can use VVKB portable heater both with AC (110V/230V) and DC (12V). It has two power connectors on the backside. Of course, a different power supply uses a different interface. You can choose either 110v / 230V or 12V power supply. Make sure to connect to the right power connector!
VVKB portable heater has a convenient USB interface on the front side, which you can choose for charging your phone, or other electronics. The heater also has a voltage display, which will show the current voltage input. You can also use an external temperature detector to precisely control the temperature inside the space you heat.
VVKB portable heater has a built-in fuel tank. Apollo-P1 has 3.5l, while Apollo-P2 has a 5l fuel tank. The cap is lockable, for added safety. With this much fuel in the tank, the heater can continually run for 8-12 hours. Our heaters have oil indicators on the side, which allows easy access to the tank.
VVKB Portable Diesel Heater Apollo-P2 Size
Our portable heater uses a premium exhaust muffler, which guarantees quiet operation. VVKB heater will let you enjoy nature without noise pollution.
VVKB Portable Diesel Heater Apollo-P1 Size
Portable heaters are incredibly convenient, as all parts come pre-installed. Your only job is to connect the exhaust pipe, muffler, pour in fuel, and connect to a power supply, and that's it.
VVKB Portable Diesel Heater Package
What's more, Apollo-P2 comes with a pre-installed exhaust pipe and muffler, which means you will have even less work to do.
VVKB Portable Diesel Heater connected to van
All our heaters go through detailed tests. Every component is double-checked before shipping. But, since the device is very heavy, its motor sometimes moves during transport, which can cause malfunction. But it’s an easy fix, you just need to place the motor in the proper place, and the heater will work the way it's supposed to.