VVKB Hose Heater Titan-P3 110V/230V truck heater
Why choose Vvkb engine block heaters?
There are various types of engine block heaters on the market, each varying in form factor and structure. Among them are ones that resemble Vvkb engine block heaters, but why should you choose Vvkb engine block heaters?
Vvkb engine block heaters have the following 7 advantages.
- Vvkb has 27 years of experience in engine block heater manufacturing.
- Over the past 27 years, more than 10 million customers have chosen Vvkb engine block heaters to solve their engine hard starting problems.
- Whether your vehicle is a small ATV, or a large truck and genset, Vvkb can provide engine block heaters in different power and form factors to fit your engines.
- Whether you are in Europe, or North America, Vvkb can provide engine block heaters for 110V and 230V voltages. And, depending on your country, we will provide you with European standard or North American standard and Australian standard plugs. So you can easily use Vvkb engine block heaters.
- Vvkb engine block heaters are TUV, CE, RoHS, and FCC certified. You will be satisfied with the quality of the Vvkb Engine Block Heater like our more than 10 million customers.
- We will also provide attentive service. No matter if you encounter any problem during the installation of the engine block heater or during the use of the Vvkb engine co-cylinder heater, you can send us an email and we will reply to you within 6-8 hours.
- We will also provide customization service. If you are a bulk buying customer and our regular engine block heater does not fit your requirements well, please tell us your requirements, our experienced engineers, will design your exclusive engine block heater according to your requirements so that you can use Vvkb engine block heater most easily.
VVKB Engine Block Heater Titan-P3 110V/230V
When the Titan-P5 went on sale, a small percentage of customers installed it in an elevated position—higher than the engine. These heaters were more prone to failure. To solve this problem, our engineers redesigned the heater and called it the Titan-P3.
The new design incorporated an aluminum block containing the electric heater tube, which is mounted on a base with two ceramic housing thermostats. If there is a lack of coolant inside the heater, when the temperature rises in this tube, the temperature is transmitted directly to the thermostats; then power is cut off by them.
The Titan-P3 engine block heater has been on the market since 2005 and is a top-selling product among consumers. The Titan-P3 is suitable for use on trucks, tractors and boats as well as generator sets and other equipment.
Since its release, more than 2 million units of the device have been sold.
We will provide you with American standard, European standard and Australian standard plugs.
Advantages of Vvkb engine block heater:
- Easy to install
- Vibration resistant
- With two thermostats
- With built-in water pump
- Wide range of applications
- All accessories are replaceable
- Multiple power options available
- Aluminum die-cast electric heaters with extra long service life.
DATA OF VVKB ENGINE BLOCK HEATER TITAN-P3
|Weight||2.6 lbs (1.2 kg)|
205mm X 83mm X 90mm (8.1” X 3.3” X 3.5”)
|Interface Diameter||5/8" (16mm)|
|With Built-in Pump||Yes|
|Pump Type||Magnetic Pump|
|Built-in Thermostat||Two thermostats 45℃ - 65℃(113℉ - 149℉)|
|Waterproof Rating||IP X4|
|Heating Tube Material and Process||Stainless steel, aluminum die-casting|
|Heating Tube Life||8000hr|
|Shell Material||Aluminum alloy die-casting|
|Shell Treatment Process||Plastic painting and laser engraving|
|Certification||TUV, CE, RoHS, FCC|
|Installation Method||Connected in series or parallel to coolant hoses|
Vvkb engine block heater Titan-P3 inlet and outlet schematic
Vvkb Engine Heater Titan-P3 3D structural drawing
Vvkb Engine Heater Titan-P3 External Dimensional Drawing
Engine block heater Titan-P3 installation diagram
Engine heater heating effect
If you buy Vvkb engine heater Titan-P3, your engine will not be afraid of the cold and it will start at low temperatures.
Vvkb engine heater reduces emissions and helps protect the environment. It also greatly reduces the chance of failure in winter.
Any questions please feel free to contact US: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our wholesale website: Block heater supplier
Need help? Please email our award-winning support team: email@example.com.
You will receive our reply within 6 hours.