Exhaust Pipe Clamps for Diesel Heater Parking Heater
The advantages of the exhaust pipe clamps:
- The exhaust pipe clamps are made of stainless steel, and it’s corrosion resistant.
- The threaded screw is directly fixed on the exhaust pipe clamps. It is convenient for the customer to operate.
- the exhaust pipe clamps is suitable for diameter 24-26 mm (9/10 inches - 1 inch) exhaust pipe.
- The exhaust pipe clamps can be applied to Webasto heaters, Eberspaecher heater as well as any other brands of diesel heaters.
- Victor Industries Ltd. can customize the certain exhaust pipe clamps according to users’ needs.
VVKB exhaust pipe clamps are made for parking heaters and diesel heaters. Made of 304 stainless steel,
VVKB heavy-duty exhaust pipe clamps are suitable for exhaust pipes with diameter 24 - 26 mm (9/10 in. to 1 in.) .
The screws and spring washers on the clamp are made of stainless steel too. To be convenient, the thread is directly fixed on the clamp.
VVKB exhaust pipe clamps is also suitable for Webasto and Eberspacher and Warmda Heater.
The detailed description of the exhaust pipe clamp is as follows:
VVKB choose stainless steel as material. It is corrosion resistance with good-looking appearance.
VVKB exhaust pipe clamps are suitable for the exhaust pipe with diameter 24-26 mm (9/10 in. to 1 in.).
VVKB exhaust pipe clamps are made of stainless steel sheets with the thickness of 1.2 mm. It will have good corrosion resistance.
Even after long-term use, the clamps always keep bright and new. A sufficient thickness gives VVKB exhaust pipe clamps a strong clamping force.
The standard components used in VVKB exhaust pipe clamps are made of stainless steel too. They are also corrosion-resistant.
With stainless steel screws with the diameter of 6 mm, stainless steel flat washers, stainless steel spring washers, stainless steel nuts and clear and smooth thread, VVKB exhaust pipe looks fantastic.
VVKB exhaust pipe clamps can also be used on Webasto heaters, Eberspaecher heaters as well as any other Chinese diesel heaters.